Global Vacuum Valves Market Report by Business Research Company 2022: Market Size, Trends and Forecast to 2026
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, August 15, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to The Business Research Company’s “Global Vacuum Valve Market Report 2022”, the vacuum valve market is expected to grow from $1.09 billion in 2021 to $1.24 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.9%. The global vacuum valve market size is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 11.2% Rising production of flat panel displays for consumer electronics is expected to propel vacuum valve market growth in the future.
Request a sample now to better understand the vacuum valve market:
Key Vacuum Valve Market Trends
Product innovations have become a key trend gaining popularity in the vacuum valve market. Major companies operating in the vacuum valve market are focusing on developing new product innovations to strengthen their position and meet consumer demand.
Vacuum Valves Market Overview
The vacuum valve market consists of sales of vacuum valves by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships and partnerships) which refer to the valves normally positioned above a nozzle opening on top of a reservoir of permanent roof atmospheric storage. This is a device that is installed in the supply or vent line of a vacuum furnace and is used to isolate the vacuum chamber or to guide the flow of gas into the vacuum vessel.
To learn more about the Global Vacuum Valves Market report, visit:
TBRC Global Vacuum Valves Market Report 2022 covers the following insights:
Market Size Data
• Forecast period: historical and future
• By region: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, United States, South America, Middle East and Africa.
• By country: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, United Kingdom, USA.
• By type: pressure control valves, isolation valves, transfer valves, air inlet valves, check valves
• By material: stainless steel, aluminum, glass, polyvinyl chloride, others
• By pressure range: low to medium vacuum (>10-3 torr), high vacuum (10-8 torr), very high vacuum (• By operation: manual, actuated, others
• By end use: Analytical Instruments, Chemicals, Flat Panel Display Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Paper & Pulp, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors, Thin Film Coatings, Others
• By geography: The global vacuum valve market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share.
Major Market Players such as VAT Group AG, MKS Instruments, CKD Corporation, V-TEX Corporation, ULVAC Inc., SMC Corporation, HVA LLC, Kitz SCT Corporation, Pfeiffer Vacuum, Agilent Technologies, Emerson Electric Co., Kurt J. Lesker Co., Parker Hannifin Corp., Shanghai Vacuum Valve Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and Flomatic Corporation.
Trends, opportunities, strategies and much more.
The Global Vacuum Valves Market Report 2022 is one of the comprehensive reports by The Business Research Company that provides an overview of the Vacuum Valves market. The market report gives an analysis of the Vacuum Valves market, Global Vacuum Valves market size, Global Vacuum Valves market growth drivers, Global Vacuum Valves market share, market segments Global Vacuum Valves, Vacuum Valves Market Key Players, Vacuum Valves Market Growth Across All Geographies, and Vacuum Valve. market competitor revenues and market positioning. The Vacuum Valves industry report allows you to gain insight into opportunities and strategies, as well as identify countries and segments with the highest growth potential.
Not what you were looking for? Browse similar reports from The Business Research Company:
Global Navigation, Measurement, Electromedical and Control Instruments Market Report 2021
Global Measurement and Control Instruments Market Report 2022
Totalizing Fluid Meter and Counting Device Global Market Report 2022
About The business research company?
The Business Research Company has published over 3,000 industry reports covering over 3,000 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports are based on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research and proprietary insights from interviews with industry leaders. Reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
Call us now for personal assistance with your purchase:
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293