DUBLIN, August 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “North America Ambulance Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Transport Vehicle (Ground Ambulance), by Emergency Services, by Equipment, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.

Research and Markets Logo

The North America the size of the ambulance services market is expected to reach $40.64 billion by 2030. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.08% from 2022 to 2030. Rising incidence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and cancer is a key factor expected to drive the growth of the ambulance services market.

For example, according to the American Heart Association, in January 2019, stroke is the leading cause of death in the United States, approximately 2.7 million people nationwide live with atrial fibrillation, and approximately 800,000 people suffer a stroke each year due to vessel blockage blood supply to the brain. Additionally, the CDC reports that 34.2 million people of all ages, or 10.5% of the US population, had diabetes in 2018.

Additionally, growing geriatric population and an increase in traumatic accidents are further driving the growth of the market. In addition, there has been a steady increase in the number of traumatic accidents in this region. For example, according to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates, in 2021 approximately 42,915 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes, an increase of 10.5% from 38,824 deaths in 2020. industry is growing due to favorable reimbursement regulations in developed countries.

In the United States, Medicare covers both emergency and non-emergency ambulance services for medically necessary emergencies, provided the provider meets certain criteria. Under certain circumstances, Medicare also covers unscheduled and irregular elective visits. Medicare pays approximately 80.0% of the cost of emergency services, with the remaining 20% ​​paid for by the patient’s insurance coverage.

North America Ambulance Services Market Report Highlights

  • Based on transport vehicles, the land ambulance segment led the market with a share of 48.87% in 2021. This can be attributed to their high efficiency and utilization rates.

  • Based on emergency services, the emergency services segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of CAGR of 10.50% during the forecast period, owing to the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases such as cardiac arrest, stroke and congestive heart failure.

  • Based on equipment, Advanced Survival Ambulance is expected to dominate in 2021 and is expected to experience the fastest growth over the forecast period, owing to an increase in technologically advanced equipment and skilled employees , increased awareness of life support services.

  • The United States is expected to lead ambulance services in 2021 with a share of over 89%, due to favorable reimbursement policies and regulatory reforms and growing demand for high-quality healthcare facilities.

Main topics covered:

Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope

Chapter 2 Executive Summary

Chapter 3 North America Ambulance Services Market Variables, Trends and Scope

Chapter 4 North America Ambulance Services Market: Segment Analysis, by Transport Vehicle, 2018-2030 (Million USD)

Chapter 5 North America Ambulance Service Market: Segment Analysis, by Emergency Service, 2018-2030 (Million USD)

Chapter 6 North America Ambulance Services Market: Segment Analysis, by Equipment, 2018-2030 (Million USD)

Chapter 7 North America Ambulance Services Market: Regional Market Analysis, by Transport Vehicle, by Emergency Services, by Equipment, 2018-2030 (USD Million)

Chapter 8 North America Ambulance Services Market Competitive Analysis

Companies cited

  • Aerial Methods Society

  • Babcock International Plc Group

  • Acadian ambulance service

  • US Air Ambulance

  • Phi Air Medical

  • Falck A/s

  • Express Air Medical Transport, Llc

  • Air Medical Group Holdings, Inc. (Amgh)

  • American medical response

For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oh1xth

Media Contact:

Research and Markets
Laura Woodsenior
[email protected]

For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900

US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716

Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/539438/Research_and_Markets_Logo.jpg

Quote

Quote

View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-ambulance-services-market-report-2022-key-players-air-methods-babcock-international-phi-air-medical – -others-fuel–10-08-annual-growth-301604938.html

SOURCE Research and Markets