Dublin, May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Naval Shipbuilding Growth Opportunities” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report investigates trends and restraints seen around the world affecting the supply of surface and underground vessels to navies.
It provides macro-level insight into how most modern navies operate and how concepts of operations have evolved. Considering these factors and using data from the publisher, the global shipbuilding market has been forecast to 2030, providing an overview of key opportunities for ship designers and builders.
A competitive analysis provides an overview of ship design portfolios, focusing primarily on the top 10 companies. Interceptor boats, landing ships, patrol boats, corvettes/frigates, destroyers/guided missile cruisers, aircraft carriers/amphibious assault ships, auxiliaries and submarines are analyzed and subdivided into sub-categories. categories such as landing pad dock and helicopter landing dock.
The market is driven by global events and technological developments such as rising tensions in the Asia-Pacific region which have already led to an increased emphasis on naval modernization programs and a resurgence in the proliferation of submarine stockpiles by the countries in the region as well as NATO and the United States.
These tensions are mainly generated by Chinese threats of expansionism in the East and South China Seas, especially on the “nine-dash line”, and a large majority of the world’s maritime trade passes through the region. However, restraints to market growth have started to emerge, such as the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic which has disrupted manufacturing and caused many countries to restrict their defense budgets and delay ongoing naval purchases. and future.
As the global naval environment becomes increasingly complex and ships become multifunctional to cover a variety of threat scenarios, naval warfare concepts of operations are evolving. Increasingly, naval warfare will take place in a multi-domain battlespace with further integration of air, sea and land domains.
This is partly due to the transition from mission-specific platforms such as the Type 45-class destroyer (designed primarily for anti-aircraft and anti-missile warfare) and the Ticonderoga-class cruiser (designed to be part of a battle of aircraft carriers). group), to a more multirole functionality found on many classes of frigates.
Designers should keep this in mind when proposing future system architectures to deliver a cohesive and comprehensive system through a network-centric approach to achieving complete battlespace awareness and control.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Naval Ship Industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Market Overview
- Trends impacting demand 2021-2030
- Constraints affecting demand 2021-2030
3. Research Scope and Methodology
- Search scope
- Research objectives and questions
4. General market trends
- Geopolitical analysis
- Threat analysis
- Growth engines
- Analysis of growth drivers
- Growth constraints
- Analysis of the brake on growth
5. Naval warfare concepts
- Ship classifications
- Naval formations
- Future Concepts of Naval Warfare – Standalone Feature
- Future Concepts of Naval Warfare – Multi-Domain Battlespace
- Future Concepts of Naval Warfare – New Weapon Systems
6. Global shipbuilding environment
- Key programs: 2020-2021
- Market Dashboard
- Main growth indicators
- Revenue forecasts by region
- Revenue forecasts by vessel type
- Major opportunities
- Key competitors
- Supplier Landscape: Top 10 Designers
- Global Supply Chain: Market Penetration
7. Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Frigate/Corvette Requirements
- Growth Opportunity 2: Patrol Capabilities
- Growth Opportunity 3: Increased Automation
- Strategic imperatives for success and growth
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fkm9ns